Monday, December 14, 2009

39 week update & pic

Well, this is the final post before the arrival of our little girl! I went to the doctor this afternoon and Madison has dropped even lower which is really good. My stomach went down 3cm since last week. John and I talked with our doctor about inducing and she seemed to think there is no problem with it. She gave us the choice between tonight and Sunday night. John is so eager that he talked me into tonight!! It looks like we will be heading to the hospital at 9 to start the induction process. Madison should arrive sometime tomorrow. I'm so excited and nervous. It all seems so unreal! I can't believe I'll be a mom tomorrow! Check back for a picture of our little girl later this week!
Here is a final pregnancy picture of me!

1 comment:

BlankenBlog said...

congrats Robin! I can't wait to hear all about her :)