Wednesday, March 24, 2010

First Airplane Ride

Well, Madison did an amazing job on her first plane ride. I'm not going to lie, I WAS NERVOUS about flying with her. She slept through take-off and landing!! I had to wake her up to get off the plane. I was so sure she was going to wake and scream during the decent but she didn't. When she was awake, she was just looking around cooing and making sweet baby noises. She didn't cry once during the entire travel!!! What a relief!! Now we get to kick back and enjoy our 2 week stay in Canada! Yes, Madison's first flight was international. We had to put that passport to use. Here's some pictures of our travel today.
Fast asleep for take-off
Mom's happy because things are going well
Watching a little TV with dad
Trying to talk to the guy next to her. He was not waking up to talk back.
I made it to Canada!!
Don't I look cute in my hat?

No comments: