Friday, June 25, 2010

2 week trip

We had a great 2 week trip to Canada. My mom came the whole 2 weeks so I had help and someone to hang out with during the day! It was so nice! My dad flew up for 6 days in the middle and we made a weekend trip to Banff and Lake Louise. It was so nice to have a break from this Houston heat. You can't complain when the high is in the 70's. We were able to actually go on walks and to the zoo during the middle of the day! :) I do like longer days but I'm not sure I like them as long as they are in Canada. It gets light around 5am and doesn't get dark till 10:45pm!! It makes it hard to go to bed early and sleep in late! Here are some random pictures from our 2 weeks. I took over 200 so it's hard to choose! :)
Nice scenery, eh?
Our pool at our hotel in Banff! It was a heated pool with and open roof! Pretty cool!
What a cutie !
Reading to Gigi
Someone had her own seat for the plane ride home! Sure was nice not having a full flight! :)

No comments: