Sunday, November 28, 2010

Madison's 1st Thanksgiving

Well, I think Thanksgiving might be Madison's FAVORITE holiday. John and I definitely have an EATER on our hands! She LOVES to eat ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!! She was standing underneath our feet the entire time we were cooking screaming because she saw all the food and wanted some. When it was finally time to eat, she was in HEAVEN!! We have not found a single food that she doesn't like. I sure hope it stays this way. Between she and John I will have no trouble cooking for them! :)
I didn't do very well with taking many pictures but here are a few I did take.
Aunt Leah reading her a story!
Madison LOVES my parents dogs. Dog was actually her first word.
Anxiously walking around waiting to eat!

Shoveling it in her mouth!

Wearing her A&M bib for game day! WHOOP, we won!

Eating a little of everything!

1 comment:

Lizzie Collum said...

She's adorable! I love that one little green dress she's wearing. Glad y'all had a great Thanksgiving!