Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July Weekend!

We headed to Austin this past weekend and stayed at Lakeway Spa & Resort for a short getaway. I've forgotten just how pretty Austin, Texas really is. Madison had an absolute BLAST!! We let her stay up late both nights and she was still able to sleep in the following mornings! YAY!
Already climbing trees!!
It always cracks me up when she grabs John's hats...she immediately puts it on backwards because that's how she sees him wear it. Haha
We had to unplug the hotel phone!! She kept picking it up and saying hello! We were afraid she would call room service or the front desk. :)
The resort was right along Lake Travis!! Super pretty!
Gosh, I hate myself in pictures. :)
LOVE THIS!!! Sweet cousins!
Making s'mores. YUM!
Sharing a snow cone with Uncle Jason!
Relaxing!
Queen of the room!
Jason & Leah playing ping pong! They had so much fun with this... I think they are buying one for their pool.
Madison loves to put on "stuckies!"
Taking a break and drinking some juice! :)
WAY past her bedtime! :)
Madison LOVED this water slide and made John go down it over and over! I must admitt, it was pretty fun! Made me ready to hit a waterpark. )
So many BUCKETS!

1 comment:

BlankenBlog said...

what a great age! Looks like a great trip:)