Tuesday, August 16, 2011

News!

John and I are so excited to announce we are expecting another little Stirman!! :) I'm currently 12 weeks, feeling great and due February 28th. I've heard people say that it's not as exciting the 2nd time around but I'd have to disagree. The whole experience is just as amazing and exciting to me. We are truly blessed! 8 weeks till we find out if it's a boy or girl! Can't wait!
Here are pictures from our first 3 appointments. We've heard the heart beat since the very first appointment. Always a super cool sound.
6 week ultrasound
8 week ultrasound
12 week ultrasound -looks so much like a human now!!
For some reason everyone always wants to see the belly pics!! :) Can't really tell yet. Just starting to thicken up. :) Don't worry, it will pop out soon enough.

No comments: