Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's a.......

Yesterday at our ultrasound we told the technician we didn't want to know the sex of the baby just yet. We asked her to write it down in a note card after she saw what the gender was. When she got down to measure the legs, she had John and I look away. I can honestly say I had no idea when we left the appointment. I then drove the card to a local bakery and had them dye the cake according to boy or girl (blue/pink). I was actually proud of myself of how well I did holding onto this card for a day waiting to get the cake. I didn't peek at all and didn't even look at the outside of the cake when I picked it up. I was to afraid I'd be able to tell and wanted to be totally surprised with everyone else. Since John's birthday was Saturday and we were out of town it was sort of his birthday party/cake.
Madison had a blue bib and pink bib ready to eat the cake in!
Here I am at 20 weeks! HALFWAY there!

No comments: