Thursday, March 22, 2012

1 month old

Seriously!?! Where did this first month go?
I must say the transition between 1-2 has been great! Madison has done so well and hasn't gotten jealous about sharing my attention at all. She loves to help out with Luke and copies what I do with her babies!! She's such a great big sister!! Luke has been pretty laid back so far. He's only been waking twice during the night since the first day home. He's like clock work. Awake at 1 & 4am to eat. Last night was our first night to make it till 2am. :) Maybe the stretches will start to get longer. I can't complain. It took Madison 6 weeks to get on any schedule at night. My little guy loves to be held and is growing so fast. I definitely love my babies to death and find so much happiness being at home with them all day.
27 months & 1 month
Luke at 1 month
Madison at 1 month

No comments: