Monday, December 24, 2012

3rd Birthday!

So I went the easy route with Madison's birthday party and I LOVED it! So much less stress. In the past, I've done them at the house which requires cleaning before and after.  This year we had it at Iron Cross Gymnastics where Madison attends weekly. It was perfect! The kids played for an hour then had chicken nuggets, goldfish, applesauce pouches, juice boxes and cake. It was easy!  Just what I need for a December birthday.  We also had 15 kids so that was awesome!! It's very hard to have a good turn out when your birthday is in December and everyone has company parties, traveling and weddings.
Yay for a successful 3rd birthday!!!

Thanks PJ & Gigi for my new car! I love it and so does Luke! Watch out if you're on the roads! ;)


























Thanks Nana for my dress up box!! It was such an awesome gift!!







No comments: