Monday, June 15, 2009

John's dad

Unfortunately, John's dad lives in Oklahoma and we were not able to make a trip to tell him in person. Hopefully, this August we will get a chance to go and visit. After about 4 phone calls, we were able to get in touch with his dad and share the news. His dad and Teresa were SO excited. I was sitting next to John while he talked to them and I could hear their excitement through the phone. Here's a pic of John telling his dad!! :) Can you tell I'm excited? I even take pictures of him on the phone ! LOL!

1 comment:

Lizzie Collum said...

Wow! Your blog is amazing and the excitement you are feeling really radiates through your writing! This will be the most joyous time in your life! There is nothing like the first child experience. Soak it all up!! Absolutely incredible and such a miracle! I am thrilled for you and John and your whole family. Babies just seem to bring everyone closer!