Monday, November 2, 2009

33 week update & pic

It's November and arrival is getting closer!! I like to tease John and tell him each week what percentage complete I am. That's how they talk when it comes to the project he's working on in Louisiana. His job is 92% complete and I'm now 82.5% complete! HA! They better hurry or I'm going to pass them right up!!
My doctor visit this morning went well. My belly grew 2cm and her heart rate was 140bpm. I also found out that I will receive another ultrasound before delivery! YAHOO! I'm anxious to see Madison's growth.
As you can see, Madison is growing nicely! :)

3 comments:

BlankenBlog said...

you look fabulous! How ya been feeling?

Lizzie Collum said...

you are too cute...and little!

The Stirman's said...

Thanks girls! I still feel great! I'm super excited
for her to come!