Monday, November 16, 2009

35 week update

My appointment went well this morning. Madison's heart rate was 150bpm and I gained 2 more pounds!! My doctor checked me for any progress thus far and there was none! It's still early so I'm okay with that. I'm already anxious for next Monday to see if anything has changed.
I was a little sad to find out that I'm not able to fly or drive outside Houston anymore. My doctor said it's just too close and you never know what could happen. I had to cancel my flight for Tuesday night to New Orleans. I was scheduled to fly over and help John pack up because YES, he's FINALLY moving home Thursday night. It's still hard to believe. It looks like he will be home for the delivery! YAHOO!
I don't have a picture to post this week but will make sure to have one for next Monday! :) Trust me, I'm getting BIG!

No comments: