Wednesday, March 2, 2011

East Texas

We went to East Texas last weekend and Madison had a BLAST!! There is so much for her to do there and I don't have to worry about a car coming at any moment. She's free to run about! What a great weekend we had!
Her new sand and water station from Nana! This was a BIG hit! I think I'll pull this myself!
John taking her for a ride!
Check out this outfit!! She insisted on going outside before I could dress her. I threw shoes on with her pj's and a jacket that totally didn't match!! Who cares right?
Woohoo! I can throw sand!!
Such a big girl!
So sweet!
I yelled, "hands up" as she ran off!! haha!
"I'm coming daddy!"
Out for a ride with grandpa!
Her favorite blanket!
Love this! They both have the same look on their face!
Precious!
This was so cute! She ran waving to John as he drove off on the 4 wheeler!
LOVE! :)

No comments: