Friday, May 1, 2009

1st visit!

Well, Tuesday, April 28th was my first doctor visit. Talk about being nervous!! I didn't know what to expect going into the appointment. It's a good thing the nurse only took my blood pressure and not my pulse! My doctor said everything looked good and the due date is looking like December 21st! Yes, we are having a Christmas baby! :) This is going to be the best gift EVER!
Below our a few pictures of "poppy!" Yes, John and I have named the baby "poppy" since it started out as a poppy seed and it's just sort of stuck. No, that will not be the official name. Just our name for the next few months! :)
P.S. It's killing me not to tell anyone yet!!! Can I make it 5-6 more weeks? I think my mom may kill me when she finds out I knew this whole time. However, it's going to be a great welcome to summer present for her!

No comments: