Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Funniest thing EVER!

So, the people in Canada think you don't need bags for your food or else you get charged for them. I was at Babies R Us yesterday and bought 10 jars of baby food. The lady asked me if I'd like to put them back in my cart or buy a sack for 5 cents! I thought she was NUTS! Did she really think I wanted to make 5 trips in the house to carry baby food? Of course, I bought a bag. Well tonight John and I went to the grocery store. My car had a nail in the tire so we picked it up right before and had 2 cars. After we shopped, I took Madison home to get ready for bed and John checked out with the food. When he got home, I went to the car to help him unload the groceries and about peed in my pants. He said no one asked him about bags or tried bagging his groceries. They just let him put them all back in the cart. I think this is the funniest thing I've ever seen. This was the longest unloading groceries by far! LOL!!

No comments: