Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Gathering

For Mother's Day we went to Jason and Leah's house for fajitas and swimming. I'm not sure I would consider this Madison's first swim. We put her feet in and she cried. The water is still a little cold for a baby. Hopefully in a few weeks it will be a little warmer for her. It was exciting to put her in her watermelon bathing suit and matching hat!! :) She looked so cute! It was a great night with the family and I had a terrific first Mother's Day. I still can't believe I'm a mom!
Gigi and Brianne
She was much happier watching everyone else swim.
Look at those LEGS!!! haha!!
Uncle Petey and Madison
Uncle Jason and Madison

Aunt Leah and Madison (she's a natural with babies!!)

1 comment:

Stacy Fetterman said...

I'm pretty sure you have a six pack in that middle picture and I'm jealous.