Wednesday, May 26, 2010

RICE!

So, it's a big joke with my family about Madison and her rice! She absolutely LOVES it!! She kicks, screams, waves her hands, and smiles from ear to ear when it's time to eat. My dad even spent 70 bucks to ship me rice to Canada because I forgot it at home and couldn't find the brand she loves anywhere. We didn't want her to go without for 2 weeks. Does that make her spoiled? :) Well, while we were out shopping we passed this HUGE bag of rice and thought I bet Madison would love this!! Check out the SMILE on her face! All you have to say is, "Madison, do you want some rice?" and she will give you the most excited look ever. What an easy baby to please!

1 comment:

Gonzalez Confessions said...

Please tell me you bought that BIg bag of rice for her. So funny and cute.