Wednesday, December 15, 2010

1 Year

I had no idea that one year ago today my life would be changing so much! I remember the anticipation of delivery and what our sweet baby was going to look like. Never in a million years did I think the change would be so wonderful. I remember holding this sweet innocent little girl and thinking she's depending on me and waiting for me to guide her, teach her and love her. Everyone always tells you that having a baby brings so much change to your life. Well, they are right but I wouldn't trade that change for anything. I love being her mom. I love how much she needs me and how much she depends on me. I love how she feels safe when she is with me and I love her precious smile with her 1 little dimple. 1 year ago at 4:20pm my life changed forever and I couldn't be more blessed. I love this little girl more than I ever thought I was capable of loving. It's so hard to believe she's 1!!!

Happy Birthday Madison!

I love you with all my heart!

No comments: