Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So much progress!

We have made so much progress since we first started going to the gym! It has taken a while but we are finally there. It's so hard as a first time stay-at-home mom to leave your baby especially when she cries. I've made myself do it 3 days a week so I'm able to work out. Madison has finally gotten to the point where she is eager for me to put her down on the floor so she can start playing with the other kids and toys. She doesn't even watch to see if I leave anymore! YAHOO! It makes it so much more enjoyable to work out! :) I love walking in to pick her up to find her playing with the other kids and not crying!! I guess consistency pays off!!
Here's how I found her this morning. Looks like she likes the big kids!! heehee!!
I commend all working moms that have to leave your baby all day. I struggle with an hour or two! I'm sure I will be totally different with the 2nd!

No comments: