Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Madison's 1st Birthday Party!

I had so much fun planning and decorating for Madison's 1st Birthday Party! I'm already thinking about party # 2!!! :) Here are some pictures of her special day!
Birthday Banner made by Nana AWESOME cake
Madison's smash cake
Sweets table
Hershey's bars and kisses with labels
Yummy cookies
Antennas for the babies
Display board made by my mother-in-law that shows Madison's 1 year growth! So cute!!
Outside Banner
Madison called all her friends before the party to make sure they were coming! haha!
Mommy and daddy with the BIRTHDAY GIRL!
Madison and Lyla playing
Baby Paige-4 months
Peyton & Chace- 14 months
This picture cracks me up!
Madison and Aunt Leah
Madison's 2 good looking uncles
Madison loves her cousin Brianne
She was in HEAVEN!
I think she would have ate the whole thing if I let her!
Where did it go?

3 comments:

BlankenBlog said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!

Lizzie Collum said...

What a fun party! You did a great job! I Love it! I get a little obsessive about kids birthday parties! I am full force planning Lexie's princess and knight party for March already! Good times! Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!

mackyton said...

Madison's 1st Birthday Party is fantastic. These lady bug themed decoration items and the food are driving me crazy. I am just so impressed with all these inspirations and will not mind using these ideas for my son’s 2nd birthday party that we are planning to host at some local garden themed San Francisco venues.