Friday, December 3, 2010

First cold

We almost made it a whole year without getting sick. We've been pretty lucky considering all the traveling we've done this year. Madison got her first cold which has made for a long week inside. She's actually been pretty good and cheerful all things considering. I took her to the pediatrician Thursday to find out she has a right ear infection too. On top of the cold and ear infection she has 3 molars coming in at the same time. 2 have broken the surface and the 3rd is extremely swollen. I know she must be in tons of pain. I'm glad we are getting all of this over with at once. Hopefully this means she be feeling great for her birthday and Christmas. :) Let's hope next week is a little better. :)

1 comment:

Lizzie Collum said...

I remember Lexie's first cold! I think she was 9 months old. She looked pathetic...super watery eyes and gross snot. I went out and bought her a new toy! :) Whenever I see that toy it reminds of her first cold! ha! I hope Madison gets better soon!